Friday, December 4, 2015

Week 6 Me Times Three




            Me times three
1. Canon camera
2. Samsung cell phone
3. Nike shoes  

My Canon camera is my life it will eventually be my career and help me make money to fulfill my dream of taking pictures take photos with my camera everyday for myself and other people and for school without my camera I would be lost and it helps my stress to calm down so I’m not overwhelmed or going crazy when I was little I took a lot of photos I love to be able to take photos and keep the memories. For people and for myself I don’t like not be able to keep people happy.

My Samsung cell phone is like attached to me 24 hours a day because I need it for clients to get a hold of me for their photos. I use my phone for everything I take photos on my phone when I don’t have my camera or it’s the spur of the moment. People call me to ask about when I can do their pictures and when is the best time to contact me for the pictures. So I need my phone and camera for my business that I want to own.

My Nike shoes are the most expensive pair of shoes I own I have had them for a few years and they look brand new till this day I love those shoes and there so comfy and they look good as well. So I only wear them out when I’m doing something fun otherwise I wear my everyday shoes. My mom bought them for me on Christmas but they didn’t have my size so they gave us a discount and mailed them to us and even with the discount it is still the most expensive pair that I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment