Friday, November 13, 2015

Week 5 EOC Social Networks and Job Hunting



Social Networks and Job Hunting

Social networks are actually causing companies die out due to people making more money online with the networks than going out to do the job. Job hunting is really hard so when social networks offer jobs people will go for it and stop hunting when I was searching for a job it took me  months because I didn’t have experience. Well my question is what happen to training and how are we going to get experience if we can’t get the job or get the training for the job. It is so stressful looking for a job and applying one after another. Nowadays all the applications are online. You never meet face to face with a manager so they can tell you yes or no based on your resume and how u act in front of him like if you are respectful or if you dress appropriate. There are people that just get the job over experience they don’t give any chances. So people will take a job that needs no experience. And get training they need to succeed in the jobs. I personally think that jobs should give everyone a fair chance to get a job not because teens and older people can’t get a decent paying job. I make 8.25 an hour and can only work 20 hours a week and my stepmom works everyday except for two days and she gets paid 9.25 a hour it’s not fair that we have good jobs and people at McDonald's get paid 15.00 an hour that’s not fair we work so hard to get paid barley anything and I apply to McDonald's and I get turn down because I have no experience. That’s not fair to us that need and try hard to make money. And social networks are making it a lot easier to find jobs but harder to get them.    




"Social media is changing the way we communicate and the way we are perceived, both positively and negatively. Every time you post a photo, or update your status, you are contributing to your own digital footprint and personal brand."

No comments:

Post a Comment