Friday, December 4, 2015

Implementation evaluation control

Implementation evaluation control

Steps numbers or percent of business goals

Steps
My steps I’m going to take for my bar will start off small and work there way up to bigger steps like who is going to work were and where the bar will be and how many people can be in the bar also how much food will cost and what we make like the Irish nachos it all starts off small and moves on to bigger things like gaming the beer and what we have for choices of liquor. 

Percent
I also have to look at the percent of how much things will cost me and what I’m selling them for so I can make a good to great profit off of what I am selling I have to thin of how many people it will take to make a good to great profit it is a lot of work to get things to work out and to be right and not confusing to you as a owner of a bar. You have to keep percent on everything that goes on in your bar as well you can’t let people take advantage of you especially your employees.

Goals
My goals are to make this business with Irish nachos a world wide and fun thing to eat so everyone can enjoy what it taste like it’s a fun easy thing to make and it’s a great goal to achieve and it shouldn’t be to hard to achieve as long as I make sure to keep in mind that there are other things to brig you down and can make goals harder to achieve people may tell you that you can or cant do things but don’t listen to then they want to see you fail and the don’t want the world to know the great Irish nachos.




"A good idea is about ten percent and implementation and hard work, and luck is 90 percent."

No comments:

Post a Comment