Friday, December 4, 2015

Objectives

Objectives

Goals
My goals are to make this business with Irish nachos a world wide and fun thing to eat so everyone can enjoy what it taste like it’s a fun easy thing to make and it’s a great goal to achieve and it shouldn’t be to hard to achieve as long as I make sure to keep in mind that there are other things to brig you down and can make goals harder to achieve people may tell you that you can or cant do things but don’t listen to then they want to see you fail and the don’t want the world to know the great Irish nachos. Its not hard for me to star off by having thing almost done or not close because my goals will be finished either way and never left undone and to not be finished so I want to keep my business going as long as I live and pass it on to my kids as well. Its not that hard as long as everyone you love will help all the way. Goals are easy and can be extremely hard at the same time so what I have planed with my nachos will be my main goal to get out there and become an awesome bar food that everyone will love and enjoy because its perfect filling food for beer so I’m going to make that happen my nachos will be all over the world and everyone will talk about how great they are. They are the best food and full of flavor so it shouldn’t be hard to make it happen.




"Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds."

No comments:

Post a Comment