Friday, December 4, 2015

Price

PRICE

I would price my product at 6.75 you can add stuff to it or even ask for not of something it all depends on you and how you want it and the price varies on what you add to it. It will start out as 6.75 because of all the stuff but it wont be more than 7.00 with add on other places charge 8.99 and up for there Irish nachos. There are people that charge a lot for a little bit and I want to make it affordable for anyone and everyone so that I can make more business and have more people wanting to be here instead of other places so I think that for all of the ingredients and the price I chose it’s a good price paired to what other people charge for the same thing just to make extra money and taking advantage of people because they are drunk it all depends on who you are trying to fool because some people wont pay the price and look for something cheaper due to them wanting to drink beer and eat and gamble so it all depends on the people but 6.75 is a great price paired to others that wat almost 10.00 for the same thing but doesn’t give you the option to chose other stuff to add on and they just mark there stuff up then you don’t want o eat and just drink you need to make it reasonable so that they will drink and eat not just eat or just drink so I chose 6.75 because it has the cost of what everything is plus tax and that way I make a profit while enjoying watching people enjoy there food. So 6.75 is good and it will make me or brake me but I will take that chance.


"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
Paul Bryant


No comments:

Post a Comment