Friday, October 30, 2015

Week 1 EOC voice

voice

Well I'm Anna i started here at the art institute of Las Vegas  because i wanted to learn more about photography which is my passion and i would love to help other people learn and do there photography to save there memories so that it will never go away i like the art institute of Las Vegas they are all hands on when you learn and very friendly when u need help.I have always loved photography i use to use my moms old Polaroid camera and took pictures of everything when i was little and she bought me my first hand held camera then my dad and step mom bought me a way better camera for school and i use it all the time. my grandfather is the big reason i love it today as much as i do because he saved every photo and never deleted anything he liked even if it was blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment